Transfer pricing service relates to the investigation of sales, purchases, and borrowing transactions carried out by taxpayers with related parties. Such transactions need to be priced on an arms-length basis under the prevailing market conditions and in accordance with the requirements of Article 13 of the Corporate Tax Law, No. 5520 and the Income Tax Law, No. 193.
Transfer pricing service includes carrying out special analysis and assessment of your activities, due to the fact that the legislation on the said matter is new, thus investigation risk thereof by tax authorities is high.
Kapital Network provides supports for its clients who have local and global transfer pricing requirements.
The below services are covered under the transfer pricing services:
- Advisory in the documentation requirements of transfer pricing
- Preparation of local transfer pricing report
- Preparation of master file
- Preparation and submission of Country-by-Country (CbCR)
- Advisory in Base Erosion and Profit Shifting (BEPS)
- Evaluating the potential for any transfer pricing rules violations in such transactions and events and reporting any items that we believe carry the risk of such violations
- Transfer pricing analysis
- Following up the legislative changes in transfer pricing
Doruk Sipahi, Transfer Pricing
Tel: 0212 213 93 93
Batu Gündoğan, Assistant Manager
Tel: +90 212 213 93 93 – 117