Since its institution in 1997, ECOVIS KAPITAL works to keep to its commitment towards providing services at the highest level of quality to its clients who operate in a variety of manufacturing, trade and service fields. Such services include tax compliance, accounting, consultancy, payroll, reporting and corporate secretarial services.
Ecovis Kapital Network is a distinguished firm built by a professional team of 35 employees, 6 of them are Certified Public Accountants(CPA) in accordance with the law no. 3568 "Mali Müsavir" and one CPA from the United States of America. Also, all of ECOVIS KAPITAL’s partners hold the CPA certificate in accordance with the law no. 3568 "Mali Müsavir".
Ecovis Kapital Network works closely with a number of third party professional service providers of a variety of other services to ensure a full range of professional services needed by you, are met in the most effective manner. Ecovis Kapital Network keeps your satisfaction above all other considerations and is committed to providing you with a world-class service in quality for standard fees in cost. Thanks to such client-oriented service tenet and competent team of professionals, Ecovis Kapital Network takes its place among the most respectful and prominent entities in its field in the Country.
* Adding value to our clients by supporting "sustainable growth".
* Ensuring the continuous development of our "people".
* Strengthening our "capabilities"
* Expanding our "quality"
* Offering "fair prices"
* Serving SMEs with "international needs"
* Developing and retaining "best people"
* Building a reputation for competing with the Big Four in Turkey and the neighbourhood.
* Putting the Client "first"
* Focusing on active "business development"
* Expanding service lines.
* Expanding geography.
- National or local mergers or take overs.
- International new business set-up, cooperation with member firms.
* Building reputation throughout the firm.
* Moving upmarket with Clients: “Our clients are more profitable and better
companies because we are their advisors.”
* Using up to date software.
* Developing an accounting Outsourcing software.
* Focus and action on training our people.